The BDP 83 is OPPO Digital's current Blu-Ray player
delta no. 62 044 http://rigenicur.cwahi.net/delta-community-credit-union.com.html moulins delta diffusion.fr delta pt d25 0.95 http://rigenicur.cwahi.net/www.biscoff.com-delta.html north coreia u.s.secretary delta delta b.c. cedar products http://rigenicur.cwahi.net/www.delta.cpm.html infos delta mics.com delta.m http://rigenicur.cwahi.net/www.delta-airlines-com.html delta operation s.a les in sac. delta http://rigenicur.cwahi.net/what-is-mem.-delta.html e transformer delta.tw delta.con http://rigenicur.cwahi.net/delta-cat.-42-003.html delta airlines.c0m www.delta.com itineraries http://rigenicur.cwahi.net/www.delta.ca.html delta airways.com delta.edu coop http://rigenicur.cwahi.net/delta-dental-pa.html delta platinum american express.com www.delta.com medallionmarketplace http://rigenicur.cwahi.net/delta-automation.com.html north delta b.c. hotels www.delta trust.com http://rigenicur.cwahi.net/dlnet.delta.com.html alpha gamma delta.org
- Dolby® TrueHD - Dolby TrueHD delivers lossless studio master quality audio designed specifically for high definition entertainment. The BDP-83 supports bit-stream output of Dolby TrueHD via its HDMI 1.3 output. It can also internally decode Dolby TrueHD into LPCM and output via HDMI or the 7.1ch analog audio output terminals. Other varieties of Dolby Digital audio formats are also supported.
- DTS®-HD - DTS-HD delivers up to 7.1 channels of surround sound and audio that is indistinguishable from (DTS-HD High Resolution) or identical to (DTS-HD Master Audio) the original studio master. The BDP-83 supports bit-stream output and internal decoding of DTS-HD High Resolution and DTS-HD Master Audio. Other varieties of DTS audio formats are also supported.
- 7.1-Channel Analog Output - Individual analog 7.1-channel surround outputs are ideal to connect to a 7.1-channel or 5.1-channel surround sound system. The BDP-83 delivers an incredible sound stage and an immersive surround experience.
- Dedicated Stereo Output - The BDP-83 features a dedicated 2-channel analog output with specially optimized Digital-to-Analog Converters and output driving stage.
- Digital Optical and Coaxial Outputs - For simple and easy connection to more traditional A/V receivers, the BDP-83 features both optical and coaxial outputs for digital audio.
- Dual USB Ports - Two USB 2.0 high speed ports are provided, one on the front panel and one on the back. Users can enjoy high definition video, high resolution photos and music directly from their USB drives.
- PAL/NTSC Conversion - The BDP-83 supports NTSC and PAL systems for both disc playback and video output. It can also convert content of one system for output in another. (Subject to DVD and BD region restrictions.)
- Back-lit Remote Control - The BDP-83 comes with a fully back-lit remote control for ease of use in dark home theaters. With its ergonomic button layout and clear labeling, operating the Blu-ray Disc player is easier than ever.
- Universal Power Supply - The BDP-83 features a wide-range world power supply that is compatible with the AC power of all regions. No worries about damaging the player due to incorrect power voltage.
- External IR - For integration into home theater control systems, the BDP-83 provides external IR remote IN and OUT ports.
- RS232 Control (optional) - For custom installation, the RS232 control option can be special-ordered at an additional cost.
- HDMI CEC - HDMI Consumer Electronics Control simplifies the home theater by allowing a single remote control to operate multiple devices.
Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
|Disc Types*|| BD-Video, DVD-Video, AVCHD, DVD-Audio, SACD, CD, HDCD, Kodak Picture CD|
CD-R/RW, DVD±R/RW, DVD±R DL, BD-R/RE
|BD Profile||BD-ROM Version 2 Profile 2 (also compatible with Profile 1 Version 1.0 and 1.1)|
|Internal Storage||1GB (Actual available storage varies due to system usage)|
|Output|| Analog Audio: 7.1ch or 5.1ch, stereo|
Digital Audio: Coaxial, Optical
HDMI Audio: Stereo, up to 7.1ch high-resolution PCM, up to 5.1ch DSD, bitstream or LPCM conversion of Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, DTS-HD High Resolution Audio, and DTS-HD Master Audio.
Analog Video: Composite, Component Video (Y/Pb/Pr, 480i/480p, 720p/1080i available for non-restricted content only)
Digital Video: HDMI with HDCP (NTSC: 480i/480p/720p/1080i/1080p/1080p24, PAL 576i/576p/720p/1080i/1080p/1080p24)
|Video Characteristics|| Composite Video Amplitude: 1.0Vp-p (75Ω)|
Component Video: Y: 1.0Vp-p (75Ω), Pb/Pr: 0.7Vp-p (75Ω)
|Audio Characteristics**|| Frequency: 20Hz - 20kHz (±0.4dB)|
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >110dB (A-weighted)
THD+N: < 0.002% (1kHz at 0dBFS, 20kHz LPF)
|General Specification|| Power Supply: ~ 100V - 240V, 50/60Hz AC|
Power Consumption: 35W (0.5W Standby)
Dimensions: 430mm x 336mm x 77mm, 16-7/8 x 13-1/4 x 3 inches
Mass: 5.1kg / 11.2 lbs
|Operating Temperature|| 5°C - 35°C|
41°F - 95°F
|Operating Humidity|| 15% - 75%|
*Compatibility with user-encoded contents or user-created discs is on a best-effort basis with no guarantee due to the variation of media, software and techniques used.