(changed 'current' to 'discontinued'.)
m (adding new category)
|Line 54:||Line 54:|
Revision as of 21:35, 9 November 2010
The BDP 83 is OPPO Digital's discontinued Blu-Ray player
- Blu-ray Disc - The high definition Blu-ray Disc™ format provides pristine video and audio quality for your home entertainment.
- BonusVIEW - BD "Profile 1.1" enables "picture-in-picture" and secondary audio features for viewing director or actor commentary while the main movie is playing.
- BD-Live™ - The BDP-83 support BD "Profile 2.0" and contains all necessary hardware - audio/video decoder, Ethernet port, and 1GB of internal storage - for BD-Live.
- DVD Up-Conversion - The BDP-83 uses the same VRS™ by Anchor Bay (DVDO) de-interlacing and scaling technology as in our award-winning DV-983H DVD player. The up-converted picture quality bridges the visual gap from your current DVD library to Blu-ray discs.
- DVD-Audio - The BDP-83 plays DVD-Audio and supports both stereo and multi-channel high resolution audio programs. Users can select whether to play the DVD-Audio or the DVD-Video portion of the disc.
- SACD - The BDP-83 plays Super Audio CD (SACD) and supports both stereo and multi-channel high resolution audio programs. Users can select whether to output the DSD (Direct Stream Digital) signal in its native format or convert it into PCM.
- Additional Media Formats - Additional disc and file formats, such as audio CD, HDCD, Kodak Picture CD, AVCHD, MKV, and other audio/video/picture files on recorded discs or USB drives can be played back on the BDP-83.
- VRS™ by Anchor Bay - The BDP-83 incorporates Anchor Bay's award-winning Video Reference Series (VRS) technology, and delivers a picture that is cleaner, smoother, true-to-life and free of artifacts.
- Full HD 1080p Output - The BDP-83 features user selectable video output resolutions, including 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, and up to 1080p 50 or 60Hz.
- True 24p™ Video - Many Blu-ray Discs are recorded at 24 frames per second, the same frame rate as the original movie's theatrical release. The BDP-83 can faithfully redeliver the original frames using 1080p 24Hz output (compatible display required) for smoother motion and a flicker-free, film-like home theater experience. It can also restore the original 24 frames per second progressive-scan video from well-authored DVDs and output as 1080p 24Hz.
- Source Direct Mode - For users who wish to use an external video processor, high-end audio/video receiver or display, the BDP-83 offers a "Source Direct" mode. The original audio/video content on the discs is sent out with no additional processing or alteration.
- Multiple Zoom Modes - The BDP-83 supports multiple levels of aspect ratio control and image zooming, including a vertical stretch mode for customers with a 2.35:1 CIH (Constant Image Height) display system.
- HDMI - HDMI is an all digital interface for the cleanest possible connection. It delivers high-quality digital video and audio through a single cable. The BDP-83 features an HDMI v1.3 output with 30-bit and 36-bit Deep Color support.
Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
|Disc Types*|| BD-Video, DVD-Video, AVCHD, DVD-Audio, SACD, CD, HDCD, Kodak Picture CD|
CD-R/RW, DVD±R/RW, DVD±R DL, BD-R/RE
|BD Profile||BD-ROM Version 2 Profile 2 (also compatible with Profile 1 Version 1.0 and 1.1)|
|Internal Storage||1GB (Actual available storage varies due to system usage)|
|Output|| Analog Audio: 7.1ch or 5.1ch, stereo|
Digital Audio: Coaxial, Optical
HDMI Audio: Stereo, up to 7.1ch high-resolution PCM, up to 5.1ch DSD, bitstream or LPCM conversion of Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, DTS-HD High Resolution Audio, and DTS-HD Master Audio.
Analog Video: Composite, Component Video (Y/Pb/Pr, 480i/480p, 720p/1080i available for non-restricted content only)
Digital Video: HDMI with HDCP (NTSC: 480i/480p/720p/1080i/1080p/1080p24, PAL 576i/576p/720p/1080i/1080p/1080p24)
|Video Characteristics|| Composite Video Amplitude: 1.0Vp-p (75Ω)|
Component Video: Y: 1.0Vp-p (75Ω), Pb/Pr: 0.7Vp-p (75Ω)
|Audio Characteristics**|| Frequency: 20Hz - 20kHz (±0.4dB)|
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >110dB (A-weighted)
THD+N: < 0.002% (1kHz at 0dBFS, 20kHz LPF)
|General Specification|| Power Supply: ~ 100V - 240V, 50/60Hz AC|
Power Consumption: 35W (0.5W Standby)
Dimensions: 430mm x 336mm x 77mm, 16-7/8 x 13-1/4 x 3 inches
Mass: 5.1kg / 11.2 lbs
|Operating Temperature|| 5°C - 35°C|
41°F - 95°F
|Operating Humidity|| 15% - 75%|
*Compatibility with user-encoded contents or user-created discs is on a best-effort basis with no guarantee due to the variation of media, software and techniques used.